Technical Camps: Planting seeds for Creative Businesses
The Technical Camps offer Intensive learning opportunities that strike a balance between entrepreneurial skills and technical expertise in a number of different areas.
- Jewellery Making
- Carnival Arts – inclusive of cardboard sculpting, wire bending, moulding
- Graphic Design
- Hair and Make Up for Stage
- Technical Theatre- Stage management, lighting, sound, set.
- Fashion Management
- Script writing and Screen writing
- Literary Arts- poetry, song writing, short stories, Novels
- Musician craftsmanship: making and repair of instruments (cuatro, guitar, drums, chac chac etc.)
- Photography/ Videography
- Music Production and Music Management
In addition to the areas of focus, all participants get training in the following:
- Elements of Design* (not applicable to Script and Screen writing)
- Business for the Arts (basic Accounting, Marketing, Sponsorship, Management, Proposal and Report writing)
If you have some experience and interest in developing your skills in the above-mentioned areas, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.