Mentoring by the Masters 2015 – Call for Applicants
Are you an artist or interested in building your creative skills? Mentoring by the Masters offers you an opportunity to learn from our cultural icons! Participation is absolutely FREE!
Our 2015 Mentors and areas of focus are:
- Albert Laveau – Developmental Theatre
- Paul Keens- Douglas – Storytelling and Oratory Traditions
- Narcenio ‘Senor’ Gomez – Wire Bending and Carnival Arts
- Winsford Devine – Songwriting, Music Composition and Arrangement
- trinidad + tobago film festival – Festival Development
CLICK HERE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION
CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF THE FORM
Or you can drop into the National Registry of Artists and Cultural Workers located at the 1st Floor, JOBCO Building, 51-55 Frederick Street, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
Phone: 1-868-753-3940 /
Facebook: Culture DivisionTT
Deadline for applications is Friday 3rd July, 2015
Space is Limited, APPLY NOW!